OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
Meet 4/2 Litchfield Street, Victoria Park. This extensively and beautifully renovated second floor apartment is in a SECURE COMPLEX of only 6. Literally around the corner from the Vic Park cafe strip, shopping centre, specialty shops, boutique bars and so many amenities it makes living here ultra convenient.
There are three good sized bedrooms and all with built in robes. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite with double vanity. A common bathroom and separate WC is available that serves the other two remaining bedrooms and your guests. There is also a separate laundry room which is well designed and heaps of cupboard space. The deluxe functional kitchen facilitates the open plan meals area. Whilst the lounge area is spacious and bright, facing towards the covered balcony which has creditable city views. Rest assured with two secured allocated car parking bays, one undercover and a large easily accessible lockable store room.
- Three Bedrooms - with built in robes
- Two Bathrooms - ensuite with double vanity
- Two WCs / One separate WC
- Galley style deluxe kitchen with under bench oven, gas cooktop, stainless steel range-hood, tiles splash-back, stainless steel double sink, dishwasher, fridge recess, pantry, ample bench and cupboard space.
- Open plan lounge and meals area
- Split reverse cycle air - conditioning system
- Balcony facing city
- Spacious laundry - ample cupboard space
- Down lights through-out
- Open Plan & Functional Design to Maximise Space
- Intercom Access, Storage, Secure Car Parking
- Private, Low Maintenance & Secure
- Total Size 145 SQM (Internal Area 103, Balcony 10, Parking 27, Storage 5)
- AWESOME Lifestyle
- CLOSE to EVERYTHING!
As well as the lifestyle offered by this superb apartment the buyer will also enjoy this sought after suburb just a short distance to the Perth CBD, Crown Casino, the Swan River, Curtin University, Ursula Frayne Catholic College, Optus Stadium, restaurants, fitness centres and the popular weekend farmer's markets! Public transport is easily accessible and on your door step.
If you want to be where the action is, then this is the ideal location for you.
BUYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY. OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED AS RECEIVED.
Call to view
* Council Rates: app. $2107 (FY19/20)
* Water Rates: app. $1013 (FY19/20)
* Strata Levies: app. $546 /qtr
* Reserve Fund: app. $21 /qtr
|Built in Wardrobes|