As far as BREATHTAKING PANORAMIC VIEWS and LUXURIOUS living go, it simply does not get much better than this unique fully-renovated 3 bedroom 3 bathroom penthouse apartment that defines contemporary excellence on the top floor of the magnificent “Twin Waters” complex in the heart of leafy Mill Point Road.
Spanning two spacious levels, a versatile executive floor plan with a series of wraparound balconies ensures a stunning vista from almost every angle – with our picturesque city skyline, the gorgeous Swan River, South Perth’s beautiful foreshore and the popular Mends Street precinct, the famous Melville Water, historic Kings Park, the Crown Entertainment Complex at Burswood and our freeway gateway to Perth CBD all sumptuously captured in one form or another. On the lower level, a huge carpeted front lounge welcomes you upon entry, leading through to a formal dining room that, like the lounge, is also reserved for those special occasions and extends out to a fabulous north-facing balcony overlooking the city and river.
The main hub is an open-plan family and casual meals area warmed by gleaming Blackbutt timber floorboards by the kitchen, where sparkling granite bench tops and glass splashbacks meet a breakfast bar, a plumbed Samsung “smart” fridge/freezer with touch-screen controls, a Bosch Induction cook top, a Bosch steam oven and other first-class appliances. All three bedrooms are downstairs and boast access to their very-own personal ensuite bathrooms, including a resort-style master suite with a relaxing parents’ retreat or sitting area, a massive walk-in dressing room, access out to the main balcony, as well as a separate private balcony and a modern fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with all of the trappings - including an open rain shower, a free-standing bathtub, stylish twin vanities and a completely separate toilet.
Upstairs, most of your entertaining will be done either inside – where a huge elevated retreat awaits you alongside a second kitchen and a fully-tiled powder room – or out on a balcony deck of epic proportions, comprising of two separate patios, a bubbling outdoor spa (covered by one of the patio areas) and the chance to just about view everything that South Perth and its surrounding areas have to offer in what is almost a jaw-dropping 360-degree aspect. In terms of complex facilities, there are three allocated basement parking bays within the under-cover garage, as well as a bicycle cage and storeroom facility, whilst visitor-parking right at the front of the building is complemented by residential use of a shimmering below-ground swimming pool, a tennis court and a common “tool” or amenities shed.
Experience all there is to love about an affluent South Perth lifestyle from this iconic, whisper-quiet and sought-after location where walking your dog or cycling along the magical South Perth foreshore’s riverside pathways is within arm’s reach, as is stepping aboard the ferry to experience the vibrant attractions that the city and popular Elizabeth Quay have to offer. Don’t forget about the top educational facilities and South Perth’s multiple café and restaurant precincts nearby, as well as Perth Zoo, Royal Perth Golf Club, the South Perth Bowling Club and the future Civic Heart development - soon to be home to what will be South Perth’s biggest supermarket.
This class act of a property simply has to be seen with your own eyes to be believed!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
· Fully-tiled master suite toilet, inches away from the double doors of the walk-in robe/dresser
· Carpeted bedrooms, formal lounge and dining rooms and upstairs retreat/living room
· Balcony access from all three bedrooms, plus the upper-level retreat where a full second kitchen with a Whirlpool dishwasher, Sharp microwave, sink and ample storage space awaits you and your guests
· Direct access out to the spa from the upstairs retreat
· Spacious 2nd bedroom with built-in wardrobes and its own fully-tiled ensuite bathroom,
comprising of a shower, toilet and stone vanity
· The 3rd or “guest” bedroom has BIR’s, plus semi-ensuite access into the main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a shower, toilet and stone vanity lie in wait
· Fully-tiled downstairs laundry with ample built-in storage space
· Separate hallway broom cupboard
· Upstairs storeroom
· High ceilings throughout
· Feature down lighting
· Shadow-line cornicing
· Profile doors throughout
· Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
· Blackbutt floorboards and feature staircase (with glass and stainless-steel balustrading)
· A/V intercom system
· Lift and lobby access to penthouse floor
· Valet-style drop-off area at front of lobby
· Reticulated complex gardens
· One of 23 apartments in the complex – almost all of which are owner-occupied
|Below Ground Pool|
|Built in Wardrobes|