IMPRESSIVE AS NEW LUXURY HOME IN HEART OF SOUTH PERTH
Commandingly overlooking the famous Wesley College playing fields whilst nestled just metres away from the vibrant Angelo Street food, shopping and entertainment precinct, this awe-inspiring 4 bedroom 3 bathroom residence by Beaumonde Homes takes quality modern low-maintenance living to a whole new level.
This immaculate penthouse-style property is split across three expansive levels – one of which is the massive ground-floor remote-controlled garage that can fit four cars comfortably and also boasts an under-stair storeroom, extra space for additional storage, plumbing provisions and a handy internal shopper’s entrance up to the first floor. There, stylish light fittings and a stunning stone-clad feature wall grace a grand tiled entry foyer that introduces you to a fully-equipped theatre room and a custom-designed home office – complete with a built-in study desk, cabinetry and double doors opening out to a delightful front balcony with spectacular views of the school across the road.
Most of your casual time will be spent enjoying the spaciousness of a sunken open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is always cool and comfortable no matter the time of year due to its soaring high ceilings and impeccable tiled flooring. The chef’s dream of a kitchen is extremely well-appointed and features sparkling granite bench tops and splashbacks, a huge walk-in pantry, a Miele dishwasher and range hood, a De Dietrich Induction hotplate, integrated Miele pyrolytic oven and microwave appliances and an integrated Miele fridge-and-freezer combination, whilst bi-folding doors seamlessly extend the dining space outside to a private paved rear courtyard and entertaining alfresco – the latter comprising of more granite tops, a Baron gas barbecue, a sink, high-end tap fittings and remote-controlled café blinds that virtually enclose the entire area and protect your guests from the elements at the same time.
The fantastic separation of a flowing floor plan is on display upstairs, where the entire sleeping quarters are situated. A second or “guest” bedroom has its own personal ensuite – away from the main bathroom and remaining two minor bedrooms, whilst the piece de resistance is a deluxe hotel-style master ensemble where separate “his and hers” walk-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding access doors meet another front balcony with a tree-lined vista over Wesley College and Angelo Street, as well as a five-star ensuite with twin vanities, a bubbling spa bath, an over-size shower, a separate toilet and a series of flawless glass doors within.
Located within easy walking distance of our picturesque Swan River, local shops, cafes, restaurants and other prestigious schools whilst benefitting from a very close proximity to Perth Zoo, the Royal Perth Golf Club and the lush Sir James Mitchell Park along the spectacular South Perth foreshore, this breathtaking abode simply could not be any better positioned.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Built in 2012 on a secure and easy-care block with a side gate for laneway access at the rear of the property
• Fully-functional internal elevator accessing all three floors – from the garage up to the sleeping quarters
• Double French doors reveal a carpeted theatre room at entry level, boasting a recessed ceiling, projector and movie screen for the ultimate cinema-style experience
• A granite bar and sink offers extra internal entertaining options off the dining area
• Powder rooms on the first and second floors
• First-floor laundry with a walk-in linen press, a clothing chute from upstairs and outdoor access to the side drying court
• Audio speakers to family/dining area and to the alfresco outdoors
• Quality granite bench tops throughout – including to the main staircase base and family-room stairs
• Floor-to-ceiling tiling to all wet areas – bathrooms, powder rooms and laundry included
• Loads of built-in hallway storage to second floor
• 2nd/guest bedroom with a walk-in robe and private ensuite, consisting of a shower, toilet and heat lamps
• Huge 3rd/4th upper-level bedrooms with fitted WIR’s
• Separate bathtub, shower and heat lamps to the main/third bathroom on the second floor
• Massive walk-in linen press on second level
• Gleaming Blackbutt timber flooring to second level – plus staircase
• Tiled floors to both balconies and the rear alfresco
• Lined double-door portico entrance
• Quality concrete aggregate to the front and rear exterior
• Solar-power panels
• Two Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems (with feature linear vents)
• Full security-alarm system with motion sensors
• Ducted-vacuum system
• Feature LED down lighting throughout
• Profile doors throughout
• A/V intercom system
• Smart-wired throughout – with provisions for future CCTV
• Foxtel connectivity
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot-water system (with internal water-temperature controls)
• Low-maintenance reticulated gardens
. 4 Car garage.
• Plenty of secure driveway parking behind an electric access gate
• Off-road parking for your guests/visitors/extended family members across the street
• Less than 10 minutes away from Perth’s vibrant CBD
• Easy access to the freeway and public transport
|Built in Wardrobes|