Stunningly renovated and extended over time, where old meets new, this exquisite 5 bedroom 4 bathroom character home is nestled on a secure and spacious 910sqm (approx.) South Perth block, boasting an expansive floor plan that impressively includes a host of quality modern features and keeps plenty of the property’s original circa-1930s charm intact.
Four of the bedrooms are generously proportioned and have their very own private ensuites that are near identical, including a sublime rear master suite where a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and stylish bedside pendant light fittings meet a large fitted walk-in wardrobe and a bubbling spa bath, rain shower, twin vanities and a toilet within its huge fully-tiled bathroom. The fourth bedroom off the gallery features a semi-ensuite to service guests, while the fifth bedroom is completely separate and can easily be converted into a study or home office if you are that way inclined.
High ceilings, recycled Jarrah timber flooring, ornate cornices and skirting boards and wooden door frames are commonplace throughout the residence, from the formal front lounge room to a back family room that accesses a central northeast-facing courtyard with low-maintenance gardens. In between lies a light and bright formal dining room or activity space (off the lounge and minor sleeping quarters), as well as a magnificent open-plan kitchen and meals area with its own breakfast bar, sparkling stone bench tops, stylish light fittings, glass splashbacks, double sinks, a range hood, a classic five-burner gas cooktop/oven, a sleek white Fisher and Paykel double dishwasher and double doors that lead out to a tranquil side alcove.
This part of the house also seamlessly extends outdoors to a fabulous alfresco entertaining deck with two ceiling fans, overlooking the shimmering below-ground swimming pool and gas-heated spa down below. A relaxing poolside alfresco or daybed area, lush lawns and a retractable built-in pool blanket complete the list of wonderful backyard features here.
A matter of only minutes separate your front doorstep from the popular Angelo Street shopping precinct, fantastic restaurants, Wesley College, Perth Zoo, the Royal Perth Golf Club and the lush Sir James Mitchell Park along the spectacular South Perth foreshore. This leafy location is certainly one to be envied!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Two sets of gorgeous double French doors reveal the formal front lounge and its gas-bayonet fireplace
• Split-system air-conditioning to rear family room
• Spacious front 2nd bedroom with feature leadlight windows, a ceiling fan, built-in robes and a fully-tiled and revamped ensuite bathroom, comprising of a rain shower, heat lamps and a toilet
• Large 3rd bedroom with robes, a fan, French windows and a fully-tiled and modernised ensuite with similar features
• Huge 4th bedroom with a fan, WIR and semi-ensuite access through to another fully-tiled and renovated bathroom
• Revamped laundry with a stone bench top and glass splashbacks
• Separate fully-tiled toilet
• Double linen press
• Huge walk-in linen cupboard with attic access for storage
• Secure remote-controlled double carport
• Secure front yard with an electric driveway gate, sprawling lawns, a lemon tree and established gardens
• Ducted Daikin reverse-cycle air-conditioning system (with Advantage Air zoning)
• Security-alarm system
• Full reticulation
• Gas storage hot-water system (with additional electric HWS to master-suite extenstion)
• Covered rear drying court and clothesline area
• Ample aggregate driveway parking space
• Updated plumbing and electrical throughout
• Less than 10 minutes away from Perth’s vibrant CBD
• Walk to the picturesque Swan River, local shops, cafes, restaurants and prestigious schools
|Below Ground Pool|
|Built in Wardrobes|