Desirably set amongst the leafy Jacaranda canopies of sought-after Strickland Street, this private rear 3 bedroom 2 bathroom double-storey residence is far more spacious and immaculate than your average townhouse and offers a modern Mediterranean feel that lends itself to executive low-maintenance living.
The copper and steel electric gates impress from the outset and double as a safe and secure entrance to this expansive haven that is one of just three properties in the development and is tranquilly nestled at the back of an easy-care strata block. Whilst well-maintained and established gardens contrast the commanding rendered façade, the interior of the home boasts a large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that even has built-in ceiling speakers as part of a surround-sound audio system with volume and channel controls on most walls.
The sleek kitchen itself is highlighted by sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops, mosaic tiled splashbacks double sinks, a double pantry, a Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, a 900mm Blanco oven and Blanco five-burner gas cook-top and range-hood appliances, whilst the central hub extends via bi-fold doors out a fabulous tiled alfresco for easy entertaining, overlooking a shimmering gas-heated swimming pool and its striking waterfall feature in the process. Also downstairs, you will find an elegant tiled home office with double doors for peace and quiet, a fully-tiled powder room with a marble basin and a laundry.
Upstairs, there is a versatile computer or activity nook off the minor bedrooms. The commodious master suite is carpeted for comfort and benefits from a large walk-in dressing room, as well as a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a huge shower, twin vanities, a separate toilet (also fully tiled) and marble finishes to the twin vanities and spa trimming.
Only a short stroll away from the Angelo Street shopping precinct, Wesley College, Perth Zoo, the Royal Perth Golf Club and the lush Sir James Mitchell Park along South Perth’s stunning foreshore, this exceptional abode really does offer you a lifestyle that others will envy. What a location!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Extra-large remote-controlled double garage with high ceilings, a powered storeroom and double doors leading through to the alfresco and pool
• Carpeted bedrooms, including extra-large 2nd/3rd upper-level bedrooms with built-in robes
• Fully-tiled main upstairs bathroom with a shower and marble vanity
• Separate fully-tiled toilet on the top floor, with a separate marble vanity area for washing up
• Double upstairs linen press
• Wraparound under-stair storeroom
• Tiled entrance with picture window
• Feature entry door
• Quality porcelain tiling
• Feature cornices
• Feature down lighting throughout
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Marble staircase base
• Crystal chandelier above stairs
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Smart wiring throughout
• Security alarm system
• Alfresco shade blinds
• Glass pool fencing
• Three gas bayonets (one in the living area, one underneath the alfresco and one at the rear of the property)
• Gas hot water system
• Reticulated and manicured gardens
• Audio-intercom system
• NBN ready for fast-speed internet
• Side access
• Built by Buildwise in 2008 (now Giorgi Exclusive Homes group)
• Less than 10 minutes away from Perth’s vibrant CBD
• Walk to the local shops, cafes, restaurants and prestigious schools
|Below Ground Pool|
|Built in Wardrobes|