Nestled quietly at the back of the block amongst the trees, this private free standing spacious townhouse built in1982 is waiting to be discovered. There is potential to reap your reward in this premium location.
Accommodation - the property boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms, two WCs, multiple living areas, kitchen, separate dining, laundry, double carport and a large rear storage room.
Ground floor consists of the master bedroom, semi ensuite bathroom, living and dining areas, laundry, kitchen and meals area opening to delightful north facing leafy garden courtyard with loads of space for entertaining or just relaxing.
Upper floor is comprised of the additional two bedrooms plus second bathroom.
- Flexibility to add your own personal flair.
- Beautiful gardens.
- Secure rear yard - North facing.
- Store room.
- Situated riverside Como.
- Walk to Preston Shops, cafe's and The Grand Cinema Cygnet Theatre.
- Walk to Como Beach & Jetty
- Close proximity to South Perth including Perth Zoo, South Perth Foreshore & Royal Perth Golf Club
- Easy access to Freeways North and South, Canning Highway
- Convenient location for Curtin University, access to CBD
Beautifully located, this residence is within close proximity to Como Foreshore, Perth CBD, Preston Street Shopping Centre, the Cygnet Theatre, the Karalee Tavern, Curtin University and only minutes to numerous cafes, restaurants, medical ammenities and public transport.
This property won’t last!! Please call Mario on 0412 225 922 for further details.
|Built in Wardrobes|